- WE LEAVE A THOROUGHLY TESTED AND INTELLIGENT LIGHTING SYSTEM THAT HAS A USER-FRIENDLY OPERATION
The term commissioning originates from the shipping industry, where a ship is not sent off before it is thoroughly tested, and the staff is educated to use it. Light commissioning in buildings is a proactive dialogue and quality process that focus on total economics and the installations´ interactions. The method customised to the individual lighting project and enhance focus on the owner´s technical demands to all the technical installations in the construction.
Often the building´s participants loose focus on the technical installations that the owner has for the future running. LIGHTCARE´s light commissioning process makes sure that this focus is maintained through all stages. It has a special focus in the early stages where the owner straightforward puts measurable demands for us. By toughen the phrasing of demands the light commissioning process will make sure that the intentions with all the wanted technical installations and 3rd part products support the lighting operation. It creates safety not only by the owner but also by the counsellor and the contractor.
DIALOGUE AND COUNSELLING
- Dialogue with users
- Light design and scenarios according to users and purpose
- Psychological, health and working conditions
- Integrating with systems
- LIGHTCARE screening
- Signing of an agreement
- Planning with interested parties
- Deadlines is planned
- Electric and connection is planned
- Time schedules is planned for delivering and deadlines
- Touchscreen/Touch panel
- Adjustment of luminaires
- General test
- Operation and maintenance
- Survey of final solution
- Dialogue with users
- Adjustment according to work areas and the routines of the unit
- Walk thorough circadian lighting/HEALTCARE LIGHT
- Operating and handling of the light
- Manuals and instructions are handed out
SERVICE & FOLLOW-UP
- Updating the system
- Services of installations
- Potential other programming of lighting scenarios
Design service is the starting point of the wheel ensuring and taking CARE that your lighting solution is just right for your specific LIGHTCARE needs.
LIGHTCARE offers a free of charge screening of the project with focus on customer needs, energy saving and investment potential. Through evaluation of the screening we will typically go through these things:
- Engineering - Tendering material
- Lighting design
- Daylight and circadian lighting design
- Material & color consultation
- Colour temperature (K) & Colour Rendering
- Research & Development (R&D)
- Innovation & improvements
- Energy performance analysis
- Participation in project meetings
- CAD Drawings
- Visualization, samples & mock-ups
Products cover our wide range of different LIGHTCARE solutions for your project. Our extensive testing is second to none and your primary guarantee for top quality lighting solutions.
We perform extensive testing of our solutions ensuring you top quality when establishing your LIGHTCARE solution.
- Multicoloured 1800-12000 K
- Tunable white - 2700 - 7000 K
- Fail-safe solutions
- LIGHTCARE luminaires
- Installation of LIGHTCARE solution
LED PCB included fixture controller
SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICE
Supply chain service allows us to meet your LIGHTCARE needs no matter what they are - and no matter where you are on each.
- In house assembly & quality control
- Safety stock of semi-finished items
- Plug and play - labelled items
- Flexible solutions & delivery - BMS
- Extended warranty provided
- Give security
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Facility Management (FM)
When you confirm delivery, your delivery experience specialist will first go through the agreed contract. You will then receive a detailed walkthrough of your LIGHTCARE features and tips for handling our service support. User manual and videos of the walkthrough are available online so you do not need to worry about forgetting anything.
Service support is your guarantee that we will never let you out of mind or sight. With us you do not just buy a product. You also buy training and service that keep it working - because we CARE for you.
- Service contract
– On site
Follow-up & evaluation
- On site
- Training Academy